Hello everyone! I am still alive, just barely. Still frozen up in the Upstate New York tundra. Since heading back to school in January life has been an absolute whirlwind. I have been focusing on school and have not had much time to blog. However, I am going to try and catch up when I am taking a study break. Here are some of the things that have been happening lately...
1. I am on my last rotation for PA School - General Surgery! How did this happen?
2. My grand rounds presentation on Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis is DONE! Check off my list.
3. I have been busy studying for my boards. Holy cow.
4. We have "unofficial orders" to our next duty station. Stay tuned.
5. My friend Andrea and I are working on finishing our Master's Thesis! Can't wait to have this box checked.
6. I am over Winter and have been since Christmas. Bring on Spring!
7. 68 days until graduation!
8. Thinking of graduation makes me laugh, cry and everything in between.
9. There are 81 days until our Europe trip and we have not planned a thing.
10. I am just trying to survive the next two months of school while enjoying as much of it as I possibly can.