Here is a look back at some of the highlights of 2013...
1. Survived another year of PA school and 8 different rotations
2. Vacationed with Travis in Wilmington, NC
3. Received this beauty of a bike, I now call Big Bertha, for my birthday
4. Took a little trip to Washington DC for the National PA Conference and some sightseeing
5. Weekend in NYC celebrating an old friend's wedding
6. Spent the afternoon at the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, NY for the 4th of July
7. Spent most of my free time on the St. Lawrence River with friends and family
8. Vacationed with friends in beautiful Cape Cod, MA
9. Hiked our first high peak, Cascade Mountain, in the Adirondacks
10. Spent a relaxing weekend together at the White Pine Camp in Paul Smiths, NY
11. And finally got a new 'do!
2013 was good to us, no doubt about that. But I have never been more excited for the possibilities that a new year will bring for us. Here is to 2014!